Ad Posting Rules
Know all policies of Go Local Classified, that will help you to avoid breaking rules (including the law) and help you in dealing with reliable, trustworthy buyers and sellers.
Banned Items on Go Local Classified:
- Children & Babies Adoption
- Pornographic Materials
- Alcohol and Tobacco Products
- Blood, Bodily Fluids and Body Parts
- Burglary Tools
- Counterfeit Products
- Electronic Surveillance Equipment
- Embargoed Goods
- Endangered Species
- Fire crackers, Fireworks, Explosives and Explosive Substances
- Government IDs, Licenses and certificatons
- Hazardous, Restricted, and Perishable Items
- Educational certificates
- Human Parts and Remains
- Illegal Drugs
- Lottery Tickets, Sweepstakes Entries
- Offensive Material (include ethnically or racially offensive material)
- Artists/ singers/entertainers photos are not allowed unless with authorization
- Playing cards
- Police, Army, Navy and Air force Related Items
- CNG, Pepper Spray, LPG, Cylinders
- Software to unlock phones and video games
- Surveillance Equipment
- Used Cosmetics and Undergarments
Go Local Classified has set up few rules and policies for publish item. You are requested, not to violate these polices.
Don’t Publish Duplicate Advertisement - Any advertisement published in more than once with the same content or Title would be marked as Duplicate Advertisement. GoLocalClassified suggest you to post multiple ads only if you have different items for sale or services to provide. All duplicate advertisement would be deleted and publisher are penalized without prior notice if we found any policy violation.
Don’t write Misleading Titles
Don’t upload wrong images with the Ad
Don’t post items in incorrect categories
Dont't provide wrong item location
Don’t figure Unrealistic Price
Your listing, information, Advertisement
You should not defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing and should not insult any individuals person or groups. Do not be fake, distorting, misleading or relate to the sale of any illegal or stolen goods which do not belong to you or you do not have the authority of it.
Consequences of Listing Policy violation
Violation of the items listing policy and or the restricted items policy may be subject to permanently blacklist from Go Local Classified and in case may be reported to Law enforcement agency.